Leaves Changing, Football Saturdays, Sweaters, Boots, Hot Drinks by the Fire, and Haunted Houses!
Here are some ways to get in the spirit of Fall!
- Host your own Haunted House and Halloween party
- Volunteer to help with a local haunted hayride for kids
- Organize a Fall carnival or block party
- Have a DIY party with friends to create Fall decorations using leaves, burlap, cinnamon sticks, gourds and plastic or dried fruits
- With the cool breeze sweeping through you can host an outdoor spa party by the pool that was recently closed until Spring
- Feeling adventurous? Take a hot air balloon ride!
- Go apple picking
- Put your boots on and head up the mountain for a hike
Whatever you do, just make sure you have fun!!